Stop drowning in debt
Your debt is holding you back, but you’re unsure if bankruptcy is the right option for you and your family. Custer Custer and Clark will take a look at your situation to determine if you should apply for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. It’s a popular option for many people in need of debt relief. Chapter 7 bankruptcy can:
- Stop wage garnishments
- Stop repossessions, temporarily
- Stop foreclosures, temporarily
- Prevent your utlilities from being cut off
- Prevent an eviction, temprorarily
- Eliminate your unsecured debt
- Stop collection against you
- Stop harassing phone calls, emails and other communications
- We may be able to help you with business debts also, depending how the business is structured
There may be other benefits of filing a Chapter 13. We want to meet with you, free, and help you determine what best helps you and your unique situation.
Come see us BEFORE you file the divorce. There are laws that control what you will be responsible for in a divorce, and you may get different results if you file the bankruptcy before or after the divorce.
Is your divorce final? We may still be able to help you with this debt. Come in for a free consultation and learn your options.
Are you ready to start living a debt-free life? Turn to Custer Custer and Clark for support. Contact us today for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Columbus, Georgia.